Bedrock Intelligibility Measurement Kit
This kit contains all you need for speech intelligibility measurements using the STIPA method according to most national and international standards, including the following:
- NFPA72 Annex D
The functionality extends far beyond just STIPA measurements, and covers all of the most commonly required acoustic test methods:
- STIPA measuring (quick screening mode, pro mode)
- Full STI using the direct method (65 second measurement). With firmware 2.0
- Speech Level Measurements cf IEC-60268 Annex J. With firmware 2.0
- Class 2 / Type 2 sound level meter (fast, slow, A/C.Z-weighting, Leq) conforming to IEC-61672 class 1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1.
- Real Time Analyzer (1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- FFT analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Noise Curves (NR, NC, PNC, NCB, RC, RC mark II) With firmware 2.0
- Calibrated audio recording
- LAeq long-term logging and monitoring
- Audio oscilloscope
- AC Volt meter for audio line level measurements (dBU, dBV, V rms) With firmware 2.0
- USB audio device mode - calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.
The Bedrock Intelligibility Measurement Kit can be bought through any of our distributors. Feel free to contact us directly if no distributor is listed for your region. The measurement kit is shipped worldwide with our global 24-month pick-up and return warranty.